2021 ARC-NL Graduate Fellowships Competition
Academic Unit: Inquire with your unit
Memorial Deadline: No RGCS review required
External Deadline: Monday 8th, March 2021
Applications are administered through the Aging Research Centre.
The Aging Research Centre-Newfoundland and Labrador (ARC-NL) of Memorial University is pleased to announce its call for applications to fund researchers and students. Research proposals must be relevant to aging, broadly defined to include a wide range of disciplines, approaches and topics.
The following awards are offered in this round of competition:
2021 ARC-NL Graduate Fellowships
- ARC-NL Master’s Fellowships (up to $18,000); ARC-NL Doctoral Fellowships (up to $24,000)
- Awards may be held for up to maximum of 12 months or as long as the student remains eligible for baseline funding from SGS, whichever is shorter.
- Students who have already obtained external funding may still receive top-up funding
Who can apply for these fellowships?
- You MUST be a member of ARC-NL (or apply here if you are not already a member)
- Your supervisor must also be a member of ARC-NL (or they can apply here if not already a member)
- You must be pursuing a research-based master’s or doctoral degree at Memorial University
- Your research topic must be relevant to aging.
Deadlines and Application Information
- Full information and application forms are available online.
- Full ARC-NL Graduate Fellowship applications must be submitted by February 19, 2021
- wards will be announced mid-June 2021
- Applications are submitted directly to ARC-NL, RGCS review not required
- Contact us at email@example.com for more information