2022 PMI Sponsored Research Program (SRP)- Request for Proposals
Academic Unit: Inquire with your unit
Memorial Deadline: Tuesday 20th, April 2021
External Deadline: Sunday 25th, April 2021
We invite proposals from scholars both within and outside the field of project management, and/or its sub-fields, whose themes and perspectives have direct application to some aspect of the project management body of knowledge or its practice.
While this is an open call for research in the field of project management, special consideration will be given to proposals that address the following topics:
- * How diversity impacts project teams’ performance
- * Impact of gender equality/inequality (e.g. in compensations) on organizational performance and employee engagement
- * How organizations and talent management transform by 2030
- * Future industry organizational trends with a particular interest in the use of hyper-agility in industry
- * The transformation of the user’s role in the workplace and the use of Citizen Development
Research proposals submitted for consideration must:
- * Address the extent to which the outcomes of the project are “practitioner-ready.” The research needs to demonstrate the direct contribution to practice, not simply a discussion of implications.
- * Have a theoretical framework that must be explicitly identified in the proposal.
17 February – 25 April Call for Preliminary Proposals
4 June 1st Round Notification
23 July 2nd Round Due
15 October Final Decision
1 January Project Initiation
For more information contact the PMI Academic Research team at email@example.com.
Additional information can be found here.