AAEDIRP Research Project Cleantech in Atlantic Indigenous Communities – Request for Proposals
Academic Unit: Inquire within your unit
Memorial Deadline: Tuesday 27th, July 2021
External Deadline: Friday 30th, July 2021
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to produce a study on Cleantech Innovation in Atlantic Indigenous Communities for the Atlantic Aboriginal Economic Development Integrated Research Program (AAEDIRP).
Cleantech in Atlantic Indigenous Communities
1. Identify renewable energy and cleantech activities in Atlantic Canada.
2. Identify projects in Atlantic Canada’s Indigenous communities on renewable energy and cleantech.
3. Identify business development opportunities in cleantech.
4. Look for sustainable cleantech products/projects and Identify areas of lacking and challenges in these endeavors.
5. How can communities adopt cleantech opportunities that make sense and have an economic benefit?
6. Show viable solutions to cleantech challenges.
7. The study will be completed by December 31, 2021.
DELIVERABLES, SCHEDULE AND COST
• Reporting to be completed by December 31, 2021.
• Contract period July 2021 – December 2021.
Deadline 3:P00 PM (A.S.T.) on July 30, 2021
Find below the application guideline for submission of proposals.