ACU Commonwealth Climate Resilience Challenge Grants
Academic Unit: inquire with unit
Memorial Deadline: Monday 22nd, January 2024
External Deadline: Thursday 25th, January 2024
ACU Commonwealth Climate Resilience Challenge Grants are awarded to member universities to support initiatives addressing climate resilience.
Open to academic and professional staff, the grants support the cost of organising projects that promote either of the two main strategic priorities of the Commonwealth Climate Resilience Network (CCRN):
- Enhancing the climate resilience of universities themselves
- Enhancing universities’ contribution to the resilience of communities, business and government
What does the grant include?
- Four grants of up to GBP 2,500 each
How to apply
- Be a staff member at an ACU member university.
- Submit an application through the online application form.
- If you already have a MyACU account, you can access the grant application form here.
- If you do not already have a MyACU account, please ensure that you first register for an account here and then follow the instructions in the registration email to log in to the system before accessing the application form.
- Applicants are encouraged to collaborate with other ACU member institutions to promote further Commonwealth partnerships.
- Applications led by ACU members, but are in partnership with institutions outside of our network will also be considered.
- Grant applications that allow matching or additional funds from the applicant’s institution will be looked upon favourably.
See here for more information.