Advancing Accessibility Standards Research Program: EOI
Academic Unit: inquire with unit
Memorial Deadline: Monday 1st, August 2022
External Deadline: Friday 5th, August 2022
Accessibility Standards Canada is inviting interested organizations to submit an expression of interest for research funding. This is the first step in applying.
Your project must align with the goals and desired outcomes of Accessibility Standards Canada’s grants and contributions program.
If your expression of interest is selected, you will be invited to submit a detailed application. These applications will then be assessed to determine which projects will be selected for funding. You may submit more than 1 expression of interest.
To apply, you must meet all of the following program requirements.
We must receive your expression of interest by no later than 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) on August 5, 2022. If it is received after the deadline, it will not be considered.
Do you need accommodations to complete your expression of interest? If so, email us at Recherche.NAC-Research.ASC@canada.gc.ca no later than July 8, 2022.
Priority research areas
Your project must focus on 1 or more of the following priority areas:
- – Canada’s election process, including voting and running for office
- – communication, other than information and communication technologies, including accessible — communications through sign language (American Sign Language, Langue des signes québécoise, Indigenous Sign Language)
- – design and delivery of programs and services, including inclusive and accessible service delivery
- – employment, including accessible employment for youth with disabilities transitioning from school to work
- – information and communication technologies
- – procurement of goods, services, and facilities
- – the built environment
- – transportation
These are explained in the Glossary of terms.
Please click here for more information.