Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
Academic Unit: Inquire with your unit
Memorial Deadline: Thursday 28th, January 2021
External Deadline: Wednesday 3rd, February 2021
The Canadian Science Policy Fellowship is now accepting applications from prospective fellows interested in undertaking a year-long policy position with a Canadian government host office beginning in September 2021.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident*
- Hold a PhD in any academic discipline at the start of the fellowship
- Participate full-time in a 12-month fellowship with the host office
- Secure accommodation in the host city, and relocate to their host office as needed
- Negotiate a leave of absence from their current employer, as applicable
The 2021 cohort of fellowships will begin in September 2021. Approved fellows receive remuneration from their host offices as well as professional development training and networking events facilitated by Mitacs.
Applications will be accepted until February 3, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT
At this time, the intention is that the CSPF program will be carried out in person, but COVID-19 restrictions could result in a virtual placement. For more information, please visit the Canadian Science Policy Fellowship page or contact email@example.com
Additional information can be found on the Mitacs Website.