Canadian Science Policy Fellowship – Application
Academic Unit: Inquire within your unit
Memorial Deadline: Friday 28th, January 2022
External Deadline: Wednesday 2nd, February 2022
The Canadian Science Policy Fellowship (CSPF) is now accepting applications from prospective fellows interested in undertaking a year-long policy position with a Canadian government host office beginning in September 2022.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident*
- Hold a PhD in any academic discipline at the start of the fellowship
- Participate full-time in a 12-month fellowship with the host office
- Secure accommodation in the host city, and relocate to their host office as needed
- Negotiate a leave of absence from their current employer, as applicable
- Meet any additional requirements of their hosts, including (but not limited to) security clearance requirements
The 2022 cohort of fellowships will begin in September 2022. Approved fellows receive remuneration from their host offices as well as professional development training and networking events facilitated by Mitacs.
Applications will be accepted until February 2, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
At this time, the intention is that the CSPF program will be carried out in person, but COVID-19 restrictions could result in a virtual placement. For more information, please visit the Canadian Science Policy Fellowship page or contact email@example.com
Additional information can be found on the Mitac’s Website.