Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
Academic Unit: Inquire with Unit
Memorial Deadline: Friday 31st, January 2020
External Deadline: Wednesday 5th, February 2020
The Canadian Science Policy Fellowship is now accepting applications from prospective fellows interested in undertaking a year-long policy position within a Canadian government host office beginning in September 2020.
Eligible applicants must:
- -Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident*
- -Hold a PhD in any academic discipline at the start of the fellowship
- -Participate full-time in a 12-month fellowship at the host office
- -Secure accommodation in the host city, and relocate to their host office as needed
- -Negotiate a leave of absence from their current employer, as applicable
The 2020 cohort of fellowships will begin in September 2020. Approved fellows receive remuneration from their host offices as well as professional development training and networking events facilitated by Mitacs.