CCS Innovation Grants
Academic Unit: Inquire with Unit
Memorial Deadline: Wednesday 9th, October 2019
External Deadline: Tuesday 15th, October 2019
Innovation Grants support the highest quality creative problem solving in cancer research. The goal of the Innovation program is to support the development and testing of transformative, paradigm-shifting concepts and approaches to address problems in cancer research, enhance our understanding of cancer, and generate novel approaches to confront the challenges we face in defeating cancer.
Budgets awarded may be up to $100,000 per year and a maximum of $200,000 per grant.
It is anticipated that approximately 30 grants will be awarded in this competition.
- There must be no (0%) overlap with any pending or held grant applications (i.e. 100% unique aims are required – conceptual overlap is acceptable but must be described by the applicant)
Special funding calls within the Innovation Grant competition envelope:
- Applications relevant to breast cancer research are encouraged
- Applications relevant to skin cancer are encouraged
- As a result of a generous donation, funding for one application with a focus on early detection, diagnosis, and/or treatment of malignant mixed Müllerian tumours (MMMT) is available
- Additional funds may be available from the Lotte and John Hecht Memorial Foundation to support innovative projects focused on the application of complementary and alternative approaches in cancer treatment and control
Please review the full Program Description on our website.