CIHR – Network Grants in Oral Health and Bone Health – Registration
Academic Unit: Inquire within your unit
Memorial Deadline: No RGCS review required for the Registration
External Deadline: Tuesday 22nd, February 2022
|Anticipated Notice of Decision||2022-06-28|
|Funding Start Date||2022-07-01|
This funding opportunity will provide support for the creation of two networks: one in the priority area of Oral Health and one in the priority area of Bone Health. The aim of these networks will be to provide research leadership, foster innovative research and practices, build capacity and provide a forum that engages the research community and its partners (including but not limited to industry, charities, and patients and their careers). The networks are expected to serve as a resource for collaborating, capacity building, and knowledge mobilization.
This funding opportunity will support a network relevant to each of the following research areas:
- Oral Health (one of CIHR-IMHA’s mandate areas)
- Bone Health (one of CIHR-IMHA’s mandate areas)
CIHR financial contributions for this initiative are subject to availability of funds. Should CIHR funding levels not be available or are decreased due to unforeseen circumstances, CIHR reserve the right to reduce, defer or suspend financial contributions to grants received as a result of this funding opportunity.
- The total amount available for this funding opportunity is $3,200,000, enough to fund approximately two (2) grants. This amount may increase if additional funding partners participate. Of this $3,200,000:
- $2,000,000 is available to fund one (1) application relevant to Oral Health. The maximum amount for this grant is $400,000 per year for up to five (5) years.
- $1,200,000 is available to fund one (1) application relevant to Bone Health. The maximum amount for this grant is $400,000 per year for up to three (3) years.
- Full details can be found at ResearchNet.