Engineers Canada Medal for Distinction in Engineering Education
Academic Unit: inquire with unit
Memorial Deadline: Monday 15th, November 2021
External Deadline: Saturday 15th, January 2022
Nominators are advised to contact Ellen Steinhauer , Manager, Awards and Honours, SIRI, for information on this program, if they are interested in these competitions.
The Medal for Distinction in Engineering Education recognizes an engineer who has demonstrated exemplary contributions to the education and development of engineering students at a Canadian higher education institution.
Recipients must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- Be registered in good standing as an engineer (P.Eng., or ing.) with one of Canada’s engineering regulators.
- Be a full-time or part-time faculty member at a Canadian higher education institution with teaching responsibilities in an CEAB-accredited engineering program.
- Have not previously received this award.
- Engineers Canada’s Board directors, staff of Engineers Canada, and CEOs of Canadian engineering regulators are not eligible until four years have passed between the last day of their term of office or employment and the nomination deadline.