Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program
Academic Unit: Inquire with your unit
Memorial Deadline: Monday 22nd, February 2021
External Deadline: Thursday 25th, February 2021
December 30, 2020 – The Government of Canada is offering grants to full-time professors and researchers for short-term teaching or research projects in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program aims to support Canadian postsecondary institutions that are developing new collaboration and student exchange agreements or strengthening existing agreements with ELAP-eligible institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Canadian postsecondary institutions apply on behalf of faculty by filling out an online application form and detailing the proposed study or research project(s) in eligible countries.
- Program name: Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audience: Canadian postsecondary institutions
- Duration of the grant: 3 to 8 weeks
- Value: Up to CAD 7,000 per project
- Inclusions: airfare, living expenses, health insurance and visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: February 25, 2021
For more information, visit Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program.