Faculty Mobility Program
Academic Unit: Inquire with Unit
Memorial Deadline: Thursday 14th, February 2019
External Deadline: Tuesday 19th, February 2019
Submission of applications to the sponsor is coordinated by RGCS as an institutional endorsement of the applications.
The Government of Canada is offering a grant to Canadian professors and researchers to teach or conduct research, for a short period, in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Faculty Mobility Program aims to increase the number of institutional collaborations and student exchange agreements between Canadian, Latin American and Caribbean postsecondary institutions.
Canadian institutions have to apply on behalf of faculty by submitting a proposal detailing the proposed study or research projects in eligible countries.
- Program name: Faculty Mobility Program
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audience: Canadian postsecondary institutions
- Duration: Three (3) to eight (8) weeks
- Value: Up to CAD 7,000
- Inclusions: airfare, living expenses, health insurance and visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses.
- Deadline: February 19, 2019
Any questions? Please direct all inquiries regarding the Faculty Mobility Program to: MobilityProposals-PropositionsMobilite@international.gc.ca.