Harris Centre – MMSB Waste Management Applied Research Fund
Academic Unit: Inquire with your unit
Memorial Deadline: Applications are submitted directly to Harris Centre
External Deadline: Friday 15th, January 2021
Applications are administered through the Harris Centre.
Open to all faculty, students and staff at Memorial, the Harris Centre – MMSB Waste Management Applied Research Fund provides up to $15,000 per project/per year to investigate waste management issues in Newfoundland and Labrador.
The objectives of the fund are:
• To stimulate and mobilize research in solid waste management issues;
• To incorporate community needs in research projects;
• To provide research evidence for public policy makers;
• To assist regions, communities and community groups in their decision-making;
• To build a network of interested partners representing a diversity of sectors; and
• To make a difference in the lives of Newfoundland and Labrador people.
If you have any questions regarding the online system please contact Ruby Fewer, Contracts and Funds Coordinator at the Harris Centre, at email@example.com
Chris Paterson, Knowledge Mobilization Coordinator
The Leslie Harris Centre of Regional Policy and Development