Korea Foundation Support for Policy-oriented Research Program
Academic Unit: inquire with unit
Memorial Deadline: Friday 25th, August 2023
External Deadline: Thursday 31st, August 2023
The Korea Foundation’s Support for Policy-oriented Research Program provides grant support for research projects or programs that provide in-depth analysis and policy recommendations on diplomatic security, political, social, and economic issues on Korea.
Areas of Support
1. Policy-oriented research or research activities (seminars, workshops, etc.) related to Korea
– Issues related to the Korean peninsula: regional security, foreign affairs, non-proliferation, soft power, etc.
– Science and technology cooperation: semiconductor, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence (AI), quantum/bio technology, space, etc.
– Universal values and global issues: economic security, supply chain, human rights and democracy, climate change and environment, energy, changing geopolitics, etc.
2. Establishment of research positions or research units/programs which focus on Korea-related research
– Korea Chair/Fellow, Korea Program, Korea Center, etc.
See here for more information.