Memorial Deadline: Tuesday 17th, September 2019
External Deadline: Saturday 14th, December 2019
Nominators are advised to contact Ellen Steinhauer , Manager, Awards and Honours, SIRI, for information on this program, if they are interested in these competitions.
The Manning Awards have been called the most prestigious innovation awards in Canada.
By means of a nomination, Canadians who have demonstrated recent innovative talent in developing and successfully marketing a new concept, process or procedure, may be eligible for one of these awards:
- Principal Award ($100,000)
- David E. Mitchell Award of Distinction ($25,000)
- Innovation Awards (2 at $10,000)
The Awards are presented at an Innovation Awards Dinner each fall.
- Nominees must be Canadian citizens residing in Canada
- Innovations must be successful, either commercially or among the intended end users
- Innovations must be current and demonstrate elements as outlined in the Scoring Criteria
- Innovations may be from any sector
Note: Submissions which focus on lifetime achievement, multiple projects, or innovative work not yet proven in the intended marketplace WILL NOT be accepted for evaluation.