Mitacs Elevate – Application
Academic Unit: Inquire within your unit
Memorial Deadline: Wednesday 23rd, June 2021
External Deadline: Wednesday 30th, June 2021
Mitacs Elevate is a postdoctoral fellowship with an exclusive professional development curriculum component. Fellows address complex challenges through:
- An exclusive professional development curriculum for postdoctoral fellows in any discipline
- A two-year research project with a partner organization in need of high-level expertise
- A Partner Organization Business Case, developed to outline project objectives, risks, and stakeholder success criteria, and ensure project value
Fellows progress through the program in a cohort, giving them cross-disciplinary networking and peer-learning opportunities they might not have otherwise in their careers.
Over the two-year fellowship, fellows divide their time between their partner organization’s project and academic institution-based research with their academic supervisor.
Elevate fellows receive:
- – $55,000 minimum annual stipend/salary (for fellowships awarded after April 1, 2018)
- – An exclusive professional development curriculum valued at $7,500 per year
- – Proposal assistance, including application feedback, from Mitacs representatives
- – Certificate of completion after receipt of their exit survey and final report submission
Additional information can be found here.