Pfizer Global Medical Grants HRRm Testing in Metastatic Prostate Cancer RFP
Academic Unit: inquire with unit
Memorial Deadline: Friday 13th, October 2023
External Deadline: Wednesday 18th, October 2023
Pfizer Global Medical Grants (GMG) supports the global healthcare community’s independent initiatives (e.g., research, quality improvement, or education) to improve patient outcomes in areas of unmet medical need that are aligned with Pfizer’s medical and/or scientific strategies.
Pfizer’s GMG competitive grant program involves a publicly posted Request for Proposal (RFP) that provides detail regarding a general area of interest, sets timelines for review and approval, and uses an internal Pfizer review process to make final grant decisions. Organizations are invited to submit an application addressing the knowledge gaps as outlined in the specific RFP.
For all independent medical education grants, the grant requester (and ultimately the grantee) is responsible for the design, implementation, and conduct of the independent initiative supported by the grant. Pfizer must not be involved in any aspect of project development, nor the conduct of the independent education program.
Date RFP Issued: September 20, 2023
Geographic Scope: Global
Clinical Area: Oncology – Genitourinary – Prostate
Link to full RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Application Due Date: October 18, 2023
Specific Area of Interest: The goal of this Independent Medical Education opportunity is to support relevant healthcare providers in understanding the need for HRRm testing for metastatic prostate cancer in clinical practice.
Projects that will be considered for Pfizer support will focus on:
- – Increasing the understanding of mutations in Homologous Recombination Repair genes in metastatic prostate cancer.
- – Discuss and review guidelines relative to testing patients for the presence of HRR mutations in metastatic prostate cancer.
- – Support the implementation and appropriate utilization of HRRm testing in clinical practice in accordance with guidelines (including which patients to test and when).
- All educational formats are in-scope, including novel and innovative learning formats.
Enduring content and supportive components are important.
- Refer to complete details in the full RFP document. If you have questions regarding this RFP, please direct them in writing to Dewayne Brumlow (Dewayne.Brumlow@pfizer.com).