Project Grant : Spring 2021 Priority Announcement (Specific Research Areas) – Application
Academic Unit: Inquire with your unit
Memorial Deadline: No RGCS review required
External Deadline: Thursday 1st, April 2021
Information webinar: March 10, 2021 Join
Application deadline: April 1, 2021
Priority Announcements (PAs) offer additional sources of funding for highly rated applications that are relevant to specific research areas. Applications are submitted through the “202104PJT” competition of the Project Grant: Spring 2021 funding opportunity. Frequently Asked Questions provide additional information on the PA program.
CIHR and partner(s) financial contributions for this initiative are subject to availability of funds. Should CIHR or partner(s) funding levels not be available or are decreased due to unforeseen circumstances, CIHR and partner(s) reserve the right to reduce, defer or suspend financial contributions to grants received as a result of this funding opportunity.
Information on the research areas to be supported as well as the maximum amounts per award that can be requested is found in the “Objectives” section.
CIHR Research Priority Areas
- Award of Excellence in Research in Aging
- Breast Cancer Research
- Cancer Prevention and Early Detection of Hard to Treat Cancers
- Circulatory and Respiratory Health
- CMA Foundation – Virtual Care
- Epigenetics/epigenomics in human health or disease
- Equity in Cancer Prevention and Control
- Genetics: Research Priorities (Bridge Funding)
- Health Services and Policy Research
- HIV/AIDS and STBBI Bridge Grant
- HIV/AIDS and STBBI Multi-Year Grant
- Human Development, Child and Youth Health (Bridge Funding)
- Infection and Immunity (Bridge Funding)
- Infection and Immunity (Early Career Research Support)
- Mid Career Investigator Prize in Research in Aging
- Nutrition Metabolism and Diabetes (Bridge Funding)
- Pandemic and Health Emergencies Research
- Patient-Oriented Research
- Population and Public Health
- Racism, Sex and Gender in Health Research (Bridge funding)
- The Bhagirath Singh Early Career Award in Infection and Immunity
- Additional information can be found at ResearchNet.