T-AP launches Recovery, Renewal and Resilience in a Post-Pandemic World (RRR) -Intent to Apply
Academic Unit: Inquire with your unit
Memorial Deadline: No RGCS review required for the Intent to Apply
External Deadline: Monday 14th, June 2021
The Trans-Atlantic Platform (T-AP) for Social Sciences and Humanities, an unprecedented collaboration between humanities and social science research funders from South America, North America and Europe, is pleased to announce its third joint research call on Recovery, Renewal and Resilience in a Post-Pandemic World (RRR).
Aim and scope of the call
The COVID-19 pandemic is a major crisis that touches on all aspects of health, as well as social, economic, political and cultural life. The T-AP research call on RRR aims to address key gaps in our understanding of the dynamic and complex interaction of medium- and long-term societal effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. This understanding, in turn, should advance knowledge of how to mitigate the negative societal effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and support recovery and renewal in a post-pandemic world. Applicants are required to submit novel interdisciplinary and significant social sciences and humanities research proposals that address one or more of the following five challenges:
- * reducing inequalities and vulnerabilities
- * building a more resilient, inclusive and sustainable society
- * fostering democratic governance and political participation
- * advancing responsible and inclusive digital innovation
- * ensuring effective and accurate communication and media
Applicants must apply as a transnational research project partnership. Each project must comprise at least three eligible principal investigators from at least three different T-AP participating countries from both sides of the Atlantic. Applicants are encouraged to start discussing possible projects with prospective partners.
- Recovery, Renewal and Resilience in a Post-Pandemic World (English)
- Date: Wednesday, April 28th, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Meeting link: https://sshrcvideo.webex.com/sshrcvideo-fr/onstage/g.php?MTID=efdc16e9d9276f6760e3fce5ab12d72c0
- Meeting Number: 129 487 4234
- Password: sshrc2021
- Recovery, Renewal and Resilience in a Post-Pandemic World (French)
- Date: Tuesday, April 27, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Meeting link: https://sshrcvideo.webex.com/sshrcvideo-fr/onstage/g.php?MTID=ee06ba7d8005e67cecb93ce8dc47b23cb
- Meeting Number: 129 680 4515
- Password: sshrc2021
- Call announcement —————————————————————- 12th April 2021
Compulsory Intention to submit form deadline —————————14th June 2021
Closing date for submissions of full proposals ————————–12th July 2021
Notice of funding decision ——————————————————TBS
Projects start date —————————————————————–1st March 2022
Additional information can be found here.